Well, I'm back!
I can't tell you how many posts I have written
...in my head.
Now, a class assignment has encouraged me to start up blogging again.
I am trying to get things "just right", but until then, please forgive my mess.
In other news....
Happy February! The month of love has arrived!
In anticipation of starting up this blog again, I've been collecting thoughts, pictures, and ideas for this special month. My friend over at http://clementineandfig.blogspot.com/ has also decided to explore all things L.O.V.E. this month. I promise I didn't copy her! I have a special thing for the month of February. Besides it being the month that brings our focus to love, it is also the month of my mom's birthday, my brother's birthday, and my sweet boy Preston's birthday. In honor of February,you will be hearing about all the things I love! I know, it's exciting! With that, I leave you a quote.
"Too often we under estimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." ~Leo Buscaglia
No comments:
Post a Comment