Ok, so I'm a bit behind in my February postings. Let's catch up!
My boy had a birthday last week. I just love this kid!
Here's my birthday letter to him:
Dear Preston,
Today you are 9! As if you didn't know that.
In honor of the #9, here are 9 pictures of you from the last year.
I love this picture of you!
Easy-going and happy. Taking life as it comes.
Eklutna Lake, Summer 2011
Here you are, attempting to make fire.
I love that you never give up!
Your persistence won out and in the end, you had your fire.
Besides being an great builder of fire, you are an awesome race car builder! More importantly, you are a great brother! I love that you watch out for your little brother.
I love your curiosity for life!
I love that you can be yourself! Even if it is a little goofy.
{George Washington would be proud. You wear his glasses and wear them well.}
I love your happiness and joy for life!
I love that you are a techie!
Most of all, I just love you for you!
You are my super hero. Love, Mom







No comments:
Post a Comment