Saturday, February 04, 2012

The Babysitters


I love...My Boys!

In fact, I love them so much that I am positive they will be featured several times this month.
I love my boys for endless reasons.
They are kind, gentle, ornery, funny, and helpful--just to name a few. They also love cold pizza for breakfast!

I love that they love cold pizza for breakfast!
'Cuz I do too!

Besides all that, I love my boys for the "men" they are becoming. They are growing up so quickly.
(FYI: Bricks on the head don't help.)
Today, Preston and Karsten were asked to babysit! I was a little apprehensive at first, wondering if they were up to the challenge.

They were thrilled, and the prospect of payment sent them over the top (even if it was just in jellybeans). So far, so good. There have been no catastrophes. I am overjoyed at the way they have grown up and become all responsible, even tho it was just Brandon's flour baby.

IT'S A GIRL!!
Yes, it's a naked, flour sack baby girl.
Poor thing needs a diaper. And some clothes.

...and a binkie.

I'd say Preston and Karsten make better parents than...
WAIT! ...does that make me a grandma?!

1 comment:

Spinning Tales and Weaving Dreams said...

I love your boys too. Cute potatoes!