It is hard to believe that 2 weeks from now I will be in Paradise. John and I will be celebrating our 13th anniversary in Maui! For now though, life is so busy that I can't even believe that we are going anywhere! The weekend before we leave is our school's annual auction. Though it is a fun event, it is also tons of work! I have gotten about all the procurements that I can, and now have to finalize the decorations and finish the catalog. We have alot of great auction items, so it should be a great fundraiser for the school. Meanwhile, in the back of my mind...I hear the waves crashing, feel ocean breezes, palms swaying gently, fresh tropical fruits, sails, sunshine, mai'tais, time with John, ahhhh.....
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Paradise
It is hard to believe that 2 weeks from now I will be in Paradise. John and I will be celebrating our 13th anniversary in Maui! For now though, life is so busy that I can't even believe that we are going anywhere! The weekend before we leave is our school's annual auction. Though it is a fun event, it is also tons of work! I have gotten about all the procurements that I can, and now have to finalize the decorations and finish the catalog. We have alot of great auction items, so it should be a great fundraiser for the school. Meanwhile, in the back of my mind...I hear the waves crashing, feel ocean breezes, palms swaying gently, fresh tropical fruits, sails, sunshine, mai'tais, time with John, ahhhh.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment