Saturday, August 09, 2008

NIM'S ISLAND MEETS STINER'S LIVING ROOM
It couldn't have possibly been a drearier day. The kind where you just want to hermit inside with a stack of videos, endless cups of cocoa, and mounds of cheddar popcorn. So we did just that. Well, not JUST that, but we did rent Nim's Island and all sat back to enjoy the show....with some popcorn.


Preston loves to sit on John's legs, feet, back, well, yes, even his head. He's such a goof ball. Brandon is rather confused as to why I am taking pictures during a movie. Cuz I can! That's why!











This is after about the 27th shot. Brandon was done. You would think I was the paparazzi. Geez!

You would also think he would be use to this since my camera is practically attached to my wrist.





The plot thickens....







...and Karsten fell asleep for about 1.386 seconds. I love that he still snuggles!



Don't worry, he was woke right up like he had never closed his eyes.










All in all, I thought it was a great movie, and the kids enjoyed it too. I even saw John wipe a tear at the end...what a great reunion! Ok...so there really were no tears except the ones I was trying to brush away.

Talking animals...ocean breezes...sand...funny lizards...new found love...a big imagination...a girl finds her dad..what could be better?

No comments: